Details emerge about Clash of Champions, a World of Warcraft deckbuilding game from Cryptozoic
GameHead Staff Mon, 10/24/2011 - 10:03
In the game, players assume the role of their favorite World of Warcraft Heroes, such as Jaina, Thrall, Jaina, Garrosh, King Varian, Sylvanas and King Magni. This grants each player a select set of special abilities to be used in combat. As Heroes level up, these abilities shuffle into their decks. Face off against up to 126 Monster Cards and 9 Epic Bosses. For each victory against an Epic Boss, Heroes level up! Defeat monsters, gather loot, bring down bosses, and stand victorious.
As with other deckbuilding games, World of Warcraft: Clash of Champions places great stock in incredible replayability, utilizing over 400 game cards.
- 425 Game Cards
- 24 Unique Hero Ability Cards
- 28 Recruit Starting Cards
- 28 Gold Coin Starting Cards
- 126 Item Cards (9 each of 14 different cards)
- 126 Monster Cards (9 each of 14 different cards)
- 3 Hall of Champions Cards
- 9 Epic Boss Cards
- 32 Boss Loot Cards
- 20 Poison Cards
- 28 Randomizer Cards
- 1 Deleted Stack Card
- 6 Oversized Hero Cards
- 1 Rulebook
Key Selling Points
- World of Warcraft: Clash of Champions takes deckbuilding games to a whole new level!
- Players take on the role of some of the most iconic Heroes of the Warcraft universe, including Thrall, Jaina, King Varian, Garrosh, Sylvanas, and King Magni. When Epic Raid Bosses like Onyxia, Ragnaros, and The Lich King are defeated, your Heroes level up! Each Hero comes with four special cards that are unique to that Hero. When your Hero levels up, you get to add one of these exclusive cards to your deck. Every game plays out differently, and every Hero provides a new, customizable game experience!
- Acquire Epic Loot, defeat monsters, and take on Raid Bosses that strike fear into the hearts of mortal men!