- Your relationship with GameHead. Your use of GameHead’s products, software, services and web sites (referred to collectively as the "Services") subject to the following Terms of Service ("Terms"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.
- Termination of Services. You acknowledge and agree that GameHead may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at GameHead’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform GameHead when you stop using the Services. You acknowledge and agree that if GameHead disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- Use of the Services by you. In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to GameHead will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries). You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by GameHead. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers). You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with GameHead, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that GameHead has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which GameHead may suffer) of any such breach.
- Your Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password associated with any account you use to access the Service and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify GameHead of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. GameHead cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
- You may upload and/or may have uploaded forum threads, forum replies, reviews, photographs, files, hyperlinks, ratings, tags, comments, and other visual or textual content to GameHead (the "User Submissions"). You represent and warrant that none of your User Submissions are illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of any intellectual property rights, injurious to third parties, or otherwise objectionable to GameHead in its sole discretion, including but not limited to commercial solicitation, mass mailings, political campaigning, chain letters, or any form of "spam" (as determined by GameHead in its sole discretion). GameHead does not provide for any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. GameHead reserves the right to remove or delete User Submissions without prior notice.
- You shall not upload User Submissions containing material that is copyrighted, protected by trademark or trade secret, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permissions from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant GameHead all of the licenses granted herein.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. By uploading User Submissions to GameHead, you hereby grant GameHead a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicenseable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with GameHead, website extensions, and the business of GameHead and its successors and affiliates, including without limitation for promoting GameHead in any media formats and through any media channels.
- You understand and agree that GameHead may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of User Submissions that have been removed or deleted.
- You agree that you will not, in connection with User Submissions, submit material that is contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations, or that is contrary to the GameHead Community Rules, which may be updated from time to time.
- GameHead does not endorse any User Submissions or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and GameHead expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. User Submissions are made available "AS IS." You understand and agree that when using GameHead you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources and that GameHead is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, objectionable, offensive, or indecent, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against GameHead with respect thereto.
- Premium Listing Services ("Premium"). By signing up for Premium you agree to pay GameHead monthly listing fees in exchange for the services listed at http://www.gamehead.com/docs/premium-location. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. GameHead reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Premium can be canceled by you at any time, by logging into your GameHead account, clicking "my stores", clicking your store link, clicking "edit subscription" and clicking "cancel your subscription" link, or on a 30 days written notice to GameHead.